This position includes being articulate in the systems provided and supported by TRITECH Communications AV Group. Responsible for providing pre and post-sales support to sales and technical staff on electronic systems. Must have ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Review Project Assignment Sheet.
- Review RFP drawings and specs.
- Review Equipment List and release equipment for ordering.
- Create drawing package in CAD to meet scheduled deadline.
- Maintain regular communication with Project Managers and Field Supervisors regarding projects and drawings/design and address issues.
- Work with Engineering Manager to verify system functionality.
- Send approved drawing package to PM and team.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current and new technologies that company offers.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
- The Systems Engineer shall possess a two-year electronics degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in the audiovisual integration and electronics field is required. This person must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well with other people.
Some out of town travel may be required.
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: dental, medical, and 401k plan.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements.