We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the region’s leading technology systems integrator’s installing and servicing Audio Visual, Communications and Security systems. Our business model is very unique in that we are the only company in the region capable of delivering these three services as a single source. Our Corporate headquarters is located in Garden City, Long Island and we also operate three regional offices in NYC, Boston and Washington DC. This position is situated in our NYC office location.
The ideal candidate will have a dependable history with available references. As the voice of the Company, they will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and multitask. The position also requires the candidate be detail oriented and organized with a principal focus on customer satisfaction.
- Working with end users on the phone
- Dispatching, managing and supporting technicians in the field in order to resolve issues
- Maintaining technicians’ schedules in an efficient manner and input data related to each service call
- Create Work Orders in service management system
- Generate reports as necessary in the service management system
- Analyzing call logs in order to spot common trends and underlying problems
- Work with accounting to bill service calls
- Assist in following through on and closing out service tickets started by field technicians
- Follow up with returns and repairing of equipment
- Archive and maintain site specific data
- Oversee specialized projects
- Good to excellent personality / interpersonal and communication skills. 2 year college degree or comparable technical certification
- Ability to efficiently prioritize
- Excellent organizational skills
- Managerial skills
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Service capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows environment & suite programs including Outlook and Excel
- Able to quickly master new technology and computer software
- Experience with Connectwise is a huge plus but experience with a service management program is a must
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package: dental, medical, and a 401K plan.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements, to email@example.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER