Together with Horizon’s management team, the team from TRITECH helped to develop videoconference and presentation capable rooms as well as some unique meeting spaces to coincide with the ultra modern design of the space. This mix of conventional and non conventional space includes:
- Three videoconference rooms complete with High Definition capabilities
- Two additional presentation rooms
- A state of the art Theater/Screening room equipped with a 133 inch 16×9 widescreen, adjacent to both the Executive conference room and President’s office
- An open seating area on the bottom floor that includes 2 retractable projector screens and a pantry area with table seating and a display monitor.
- An additional open area with soft seating and a 70 inch television monitor
- Multiple “huddle rooms” featuring television monitors with VGA and HDMI input for presentation
- A house audio system covering all 3 floors
One of the Stand-outs of this project was the 15th Floor Main Presentation Room. This is a glass enclosed conference room featuring ten interconnected monitors that descend from the ceiling into the middle of the conference table. These monitors utilize Vista System’s Spyder Video Processor, allowing an incredible mix of sources while displaying images across multiple screens giving Horizon’s employees several unique presentation options.
Cerami & Associates
TRITECH Communications, Inc.
All of Horizon’s videoconference and presentation rooms, as well as the theater room, are equipped with easy to use wireless Crestron Automated Touch Screens, giving the users full control of all A/V functions of the room as well as room lighting and shades. Many of the rooms also feature audio conferencing capabilities which are controlled through the panel as well.
Horizon Media, the largest and fastest growing independent media services agency in the world, recently selected TRITECH to install and maintain all audio visual technology for their new office space located in downtown Manhattan.