We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the nation’s leading technology systems integrators installing and servicing mission critical technology infrastructure including Audio Visual, Communications and Security Systems. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Garden City, and we operate five regional operation centers in Manhattan, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Maryland.
The Service Support Specialist will report to our corporate headquarters in Garden City, NY and be responsible for providing remote support to Tritech customers and Tritech Service Technicians. Candidate must have experience with ticketing systems, sales orders, quoting and scheduling. This position requires strong customer service skills, good typing skills and basic knowledge of audiovisual systems.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all inbound service requests from Tritech customers and Audiovisual Service Technicians.
- Use ticketing system to create, prioritize and manage customer requests while adhering to strict SLA guidelines.
- Schedule technicians for on-site service visits and update/manage shared calendar for full transparency and efficiency.
- Determine follow-up action based on technician’s resolution and implement recommended solutions.
- Contact manufacturers, programmers and project managers for RMAs, program changes and project information.
- Work with Tritech shipping and purchasing departments on receiving/shipping equipment and pricing/availability of equipment.
- Document procedures, general information and workflows in ticket system’s knowledge base and configuration catalog.
- Must have prior experience in a technology focused customer service department.
- Must possess above average computer skills with a strong understanding of Mac & Windows environments.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and must enjoy dealing with people, even the GRUMPY ones!
- Must be a highly organized, motivated team player with great verbal and written etiquette.
- Must have the ability to explain complex technical matters in laymen’s terms.
- Must be eager to learn, grow and be trained by our highly experienced and knowledgeable service team.
- The ideal candidate wants to be more than just an employee. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a team and a family. The right candidate takes themselves and their work seriously but also knows how to have fun!
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: Dental, medical and a 401K plan.
Qualified candidates, interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization, are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements, to email@example.com
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER