We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity and rewards of a career at TRITECH Communications. TRITECH is one of the nation’s leading technology integrators serving Fortune 100 clients. Our OneSource business model provides clients with a single source for the installation & maintenance of communications, audio visual and security systems. Our corporate headquarters is located in Garden City, Long Island and we provide coverage through regional offices in New York, Maryland and Massachusetts.
Service Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for all inbound service requests, adhering to strict SLA guidelines.
- Service ticket creation and management
- Providing first level remote support as needed
- Prioritization and assignment of support tickets, following department standards for workflow.
- Assigning ticket resources, including other service team members, field technicians, manufactures and/or subs as needed for ticket closure.
- Coordinating Field Technician schedules
- Providing customers with updates on service ticket status
- Collaborating & supporting onsite technicians as needed
- Following up on open tickets, working on escalation and resolution.
- Return Merchandise Authorization coordination
- Utilization of ticket reporting to spot service trends
- Documenting solutions and procedures to the department’s ever-growing knowledge base
Skills and Characteristics needed in this position:
- Great at customer service — You must LOVE dealing with people, even the GRUMPY ones!
- Self-starter, highly organized, motivated team player. There will be times a manager is not around, and you need to show initiative to take on tasks.
- Great verbal and writing etiquette. The ability to take something technical and explain it to a non-techie is a must.
- Eager to always be learning — In order to excel at this position, you must have the hunger and desire to continue learning and growing as a person.
- Be a problem solver — We will train but we will not give the answers to everything, that is up to you!
- Be more than just an employee — We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a team and a family, not just a job. The right candidate takes themselves and their work seriously but also knows how to have fun!
- Ability to be trained — Our team who has over 30 years of combined experience is willing to share all of our knowledge. Candidate must be ready to accept it.
- You MUST be a better than average computer user (Mac or PC) with better than average skills in Microsoft Office and Email Systems.
- Prior experience in customer service and/or IT company is a MUST!
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: dental, medical, and 401k plan.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements, to email@example.com.
Visit us online at www.tritechcomm.com. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER