We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications, Inc., #14 ranked technology integrator in the U.S. Our business model is very unique in that we are the only company in the region capable of providing clients with a single source for engineering, installation and maintenance of complex audio visual, communications and security systems. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Garden City, Long Island and we operate regional operations centers in the NY Metro, Mid-Atlantic and New England regions.
Full-Time Security Service Technician. If you have excellent customer service, communication and time management skills, a professional attitude and appearance, this could be the job for you. The position has the specific responsibility for installing and repairing security, access control, and video systems that are on existing customer networks throughout the NYC metropolitan area; installing wireless and hardwired devices as needed; documenting activities and training customers in use and set-up of systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- The technician shall have previous experience with access control, CCTV and burg systems
- Perform installation and repair work as designated in a timely and proper manner.
- Troubleshoot system installations to ensure proper function and to ensure system meets local, county, state, or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
- Proper documentation of installation issues/actions/resolutions both internally and externally (site visit reports, acceptance forms, service tickets, etc.
- Troubleshoot and correct deficiencies in hardware and software
- Other duties as directed by the Company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must Possess a relentless attitude customer-centered focus, along with strong oral and written communication
- A Minimum of 2 years of security systems experience required
- Able to work independently as well as part of the team
- Able to be productive and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret architectural drawings, electronic schematics and instruction manuals
- Must be capable of Programming, Testing, Commissioning and replacing Security Devices and Equipment (cameras, locking devices, computers, etc.)
- Must be capable of training the end user
- Must be able of troubleshoot, identify and solve problems in a timely fashion
- Conducts site surveys upon request of management
- Ensures all work is preformed to company quality standards and practices
- Build and maintain a strong working relationships and rapport with clients
- Experience/Certification in the following manufacturers preferred: Lenel, AMAG, Salient, S2, Genetec, Brivo, ExacqVision, Aiphone, Comelit, Sidle
Commensurate with experience and includes a comprehensive benefits package: dental, medical and 401K, Paid Time Off, bonus and service awards
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER