We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the region’s leading technology systems integrator’s installing and servicing Audio Visual, Communications and Security systems. Our business model is very unique in that we are the only company in the region capable of delivering these three services as a single source. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Garden City, Long Island and we operate three regional sales offices in Manhattan, Boston and Washington DC. This position is for a Security installation Project Manager to join our team in the New York City area.
Plan, organize, direct and control TRITECH resources & activities required to meet project deliverables including client satisfaction, schedule and profitability. Interface with construction management, general contractor, architects, clients and IT consultant and supervise both direct and subcontract labor. Work with TRITECH accounting, contract administration and management team to resolve project problems to ensure project profitability and quality of installation.
- Plan and schedule engineering, installation, and subcontracting activities on large and/or complex systems, including site surveys and client needs analysis.
- Direct and supervise project administration, subs and engineers to establish project guidelines, contract negotiation, staff needs, and project meetings.
- Work with engineering department on design and drafting phases of jobs and with purchasing for accurate and timely procurement of equipment
- Manage the project budget, schedule, and scope of work
- Maintain a safe and secure jobsite, and ensure all permitting and compliance regulations are met.
- Identify and resolve any changes or issues that may arise during the construction phase, including generating change orders.
- Oversee all technical aspects, engineering, and construction activities according to project plans.
- Maintain Quality Control, understanding of codes and appropriate installation practices.
- Associates degree, bachelors preferred, from an accredited college or university.
- Five years of experience in Project Management of large scale security equipment implementations.
- Must have a clear knowledge of vendors and manufacturers, Genetec, S2, AMAG, ExacqVision and Salient
- An understanding of job financial reports and the ability control costs in the handling of large projects. Excellent decision making, organizational, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized and able to take initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills to work effectively with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Office Suite.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement to ensure the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Ability to read and interpret project drawings, specifications and scope of work.
- Understanding of job processes from installation to testing to turn over.
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: dental, medical, and 401k plan.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER