We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the nation’s leading technology systems integrators installing and servicing mission critical technology infrastructure including Audio Visual, Communications and Security Systems. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Garden City and we operate five regional operation centers in Manhattan, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Maryland.
The position has the specific responsibility for installing and programming security, access control, and video systems that are on new customer networks throughout the NYC metropolitan area; installing wireless and hardwired devices as needed; documenting activities and training customers in use and set-up of systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- The technician shall have previous experience with access control, CCTV and burglary installations
- Install and repair system in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot system installations to ensure proper function and to ensure system meets local, county, state, or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
- Terminate panels following best practice industry standards
- Program new systems as directed
- Troubleshoot and correct deficiencies in hardware and software
- Other duties as directed by the Company
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- The technician shall have a minimum of two years experience in access control, CCTV and burglary system installations
- Able to work independently as well as part of the team
- Able to be productive and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to read and effectively interpret and follow architectural drawings and electronic schematics
- Must be capable of programming, testing, commissioning and replacing security systems and devices (cameras, locking devices, computers, Intelligent Controllers, etc.)
- Must be capable of training the end user
- Must be able of troubleshoot, identify and solve problems in a timely fashion
- Ensures all work is preformed to meet industries practices
- Experience/Certification in the following manufacturers preferred: Lenel, AMAG, Salient, S2, Genetec, Brivo, ExacqVision, Aiphone, Comelit, Sidle
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: dental, medical, and 401k plan.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements to email@example.com
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER