Security – Director of Operations
We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the region’s leading technology systems integrator’s installing and servicing Audio Visual, Communications and Security systems. Our business model is very unique in that we are the only company in the region capable of delivering these three services as a single source. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Garden City, Long Island and we operate three regional sales offices in Manhattan, Boston and Washington DC. This position is for a Director of Operations to join our team in the New York City area.
Plan, organize, direct and control TRITECH resources & activities required to meet deliverables including client satisfaction and profitability. Interface with senior management, clients and project teams. Work with TRITECH accounting, contract administration and management team to resolve problems to ensure project profitability and quality of installations.
- Plan and manage engineering, installation, and service operations performance
- Develop plan for revenue growth
- Expand the existing team
- Establish project guidelines, contract negotiation, staff needs, and production
- Work with engineering to improve design and drafting process
- Manage the P&L
- Plan for safe and secure jobsites, and ensure compliance
- Identify and resolve issues that may arise between functional teams
- Maintain Quality Control, understanding of codes and appropriate installation
- Bachelors preferred, from an accredited college or
- Five years of experience in Operations Management within security
- Must have a clear knowledge of vendors and manufacturers, Genetec, S2, AMAG,
- Financial reports and the ability control costs in the handling of large projects. Excellent decision making, organizational, interpersonal, writing and presentation
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, well-organized and able to take initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills to work effectively with both internal and external
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse
- Ability to read and interpret project drawings, specifications and scope of
- Understanding of job processes from installation to testing to turn
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: dental, medical, and 401k plan.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER