We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the nation’s leading technology systems integrators installing and servicing mission critical technology infrastructure including Audio Visual, Communications and Security Systems. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Garden City and we operate five regional operation centers in Manhattan, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Maryland.
This position is for a Part-Time Warehouse Driver to join our team in Maryland.
The Driver will be responsible for carrying out all company goals and objectives as it relates to this position. Successfully coordinates the handling of job-related materials. Responsible for the driving and delivery duties within company and updating delivery tracking system to maintain an accurate count.
- Responsible for driving shipments for internal and external clients.
- Responsible for returning undelivered job-related shipments to TRITECH Communications Inc.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management
The Driver shall possess one to three years of general work experience and a minimum of one year commercial driving experience. This person must have a current and valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record. Must be available to work on a part-time basis.
To and from Lanham, MD location and to WDC area.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Must be flexible with work schedule.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements:
- Employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Lifting of up to 40 lbs. is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send a copy of their resume, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRITECH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER