We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the nation’s leading technology systems integrators installing and servicing mission critical technology infrastructure including Audio Visual, Communications and Security Systems. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Garden City and we operate five regional operation centers in Manhattan, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Maryland.
The Warehouse Assistant will be responsible for carrying out all company goals and objectives as it relates to this position. Successfully coordinates the handling of job-related materials.
- Assisting in the general warehouse duties
- When needed as a driver, will be responsible for driving shipments for internal and external clients
- When driving, responsible for returning undelivered job-related shipments to TRITECH Communications Inc.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management
The Warehouse Assistant shall possess one to three years of general work experience and a minimum of one year commercial driving experience. A CDL license is not required for this position but this person must have a current and valid Driver’s License, a clean driving record and a DOT card. Must be available to work on a full-time basis.
Maryland and DC Area and possible occasional out of state overnight travel
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Must be flexible with work schedule.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products and comfortable with using a computer specifically Outlook and Excel.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements:
- Employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package, dental, medical and a 401K plan.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send a copy of their resume, including salary requirements to WDCDriver@tritechcomm.com
TRITECH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER