TRITECH Communications, Inc., one of the nation’s leading technology integrators, seeks a Contract Billing Assistant in our Accounting Department located at our Corporate Headquarters in Garden City, New York.
We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the region’s leading technology systems integrator installing and servicing Audio Visual, Communications and Security Systems. Our business model is very unique in that we are the only company in the region capable of delivering these three services as a single source. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Garden City, Long Island and we operate five regional sales offices in Manhattan, New Jersey, Boston and Maryland.
Under supervision of the Contract Billing Manager, the Contract Billing Assistant will assist with processing outgoing invoices, ensuring that invoices are submitted promptly and accurately to clients, and perform other related tasks as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in compiling, generating, and distributing a high volume of project invoices to clients
- Work closely with project team and clients to ensure that required documents (PO, contract, etc.) are received to facilitate billing.
- Adhere to customer billing guidelines and obtain receipt confirmation from customer to ensure prompt processing of invoices submitted.
- Complete customer waivers, special billing forms, or any other documentation required for invoicing and/or payment.
- Participate in regularly scheduled billing & collection meetings, maintaining a log of billing requests and due dates to ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Effectively communicate with project managers, project coordinators and accounting regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modification, approvals, and any additional service related to billing.
- Research and answer billing and/or finance related questions from colleagues and customers.
- Set up new projects and assist in monitoring the status of existing projects in the accounting system.
- Assist in reconciling and identifying inconsistencies.
- Complete special billing projects as needed.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience. Experience with Accounting software is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and coordinate tasks and meet deadlines. Result-driven.
- Able to maintain a high degree of attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel. Experience with accounting and billing software a plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: Dental, Medical, 401k plan with a discretionary employee match and annual bonus. Generous PTO which begins to accrue after 30 days
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume.
Visit us online at www.tritechcomm.com
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER