We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the region’s leading technology systems integrator’s installing and servicing Audio Visual, Communications and Security systems. Our business model is very unique in that we are the only company in the region capable of delivering these three services as a single source. Our Corporate headquarters is in Garden City, Long Island and we also operate three regional offices in NYC, Boston and Washington DC.
1. Daily customer contact for collections of open receivables. Leverage proper client and internal relationships to ensure timely and optimal payments.
2. Proactive communication with customers to ensure that required customer paperwork/documentation is in order prior to invoice due date, to facilitate timely payment.
3. Research customer adjustments/inquiries, resolve, process and respond accordingly in a timely manner. Escalate issues as warranted.
4. Prepare and post daily customer payments into accounting software and send daily deposit reporting to management.
5. Process credit card transactions.
6. Perform in-depth customer payment analysis by working on the AR aging and unapplied cash reports to ensure that all accounts are reconciled and up to date.
7. Create weekly/monthly status reports for management regarding the status of accounts, highlighting issues and escalations. Update weekly receivables forecast.
8. Perform required reporting for monthly/quarterly close and respond to audit requests by due dates.
Additional duties and special projects as assigned
• Degree in accounting or equivalent education and applicable work experience.
• 2+ years’ experience in Collections and Accounts Receivable.
• Experience with Credit Card Payments processing.
• Proficiency with MS Office Word and Excel to include formulas.
• Accounting Software experience a plus.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and very well-organized.
3. Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
4. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
5. Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
6. Proficiency in computer use, specifically computerized accounting systems and Microsoft Office products.
7. Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
8. Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package: dental, medical, Long Term Disability, ADD, Life, paid time off and a 401k plan with a generous discretionary employer match.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements, to mcastelli@TRITECHcomm.com
Prior experience in customer service, AV and/or IT company is a huge plus.