Responsible for providing service/repair support to customers. Candidate must have experience installing, integrating, setting up and performing basic programming for Commercial, Pro-AV systems. Preventative maintenance and capability to work with facility and low voltage systems drawings and schematics.
- Troubleshoot client service requests for AV equipment.
- Interaction with clients, general contractors, electrical contractors etc.
- Daily field reporting to service administrator and or Service manager.
- Complete service ticket paperwork as specified and hand in completed service tickets to service administrator as requested.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s license; Have and maintain a safe driving record.
- Maintain ICIA certification status
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of all Audio Video installations down to component level.
- Compile and upload Crestron/AMX code to control processors. General understanding of control systems.
- Strong understanding of Audio environments, audio and video signal systems, Multi-mic installations with voice lift.
- Write, edit and upload audio programs for the following audio systems ; ClearOne, Polycom and Biamp.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of Video Conferencing systems such as ; Polycom, Tandberg –ISDN and IP based systems.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of Displays and Video Walls. Strong understanding of Commercial displays & Projectors including legacy analog set ups, including component Video, Composite and YC Video signals.
- Understanding of Audio and Video over HDMI, CAT5 & Fiber environments.
- Strong understanding of Mac & PC environments.
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: Dental, medical and a 401K plan. Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements by clicking the link below or e-mailing dconnelli@TriTechComm.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER