We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the nation’s leading technology systems integrators installing and servicing mission critical technology infrastructure including Audio Visual, Communications and Security Systems. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Garden City, NY and we operate five regional operations centers in Manhattan, New Jersey, Boston, and Washington DC. This position is for an Audio Visual Service Technician to join our New York based Service Team.
The Audio Visual Service Technician will be responsible for providing onsite service support to Tritech customers. Candidate must have experience with commercially integrated professional audiovisual systems. This position requires strong audiovisual knowledge of control systems, digital signal processors, video displays/video walls and wireless microphone systems. Capability to interpret audiovisual systems drawings and track progress in a ticketing system is necessary.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex customer issues relating to integrated AV systems installed by Tritech.
- Communicate with New York based Central Service Desk for scheduling and dispatch to customer locations.
- Use ticketing system for time entries, discussion notes and resolution notes.
- Determine follow-up action and implement recommended solutions.
- Serve as escalation point for previously diagnosed but unresolved issues.
- Contact and maintain relationships with manufacturers, programmers and project managers for RMAs, program changes and project information.
- In-depth reporting of solutions in written and verbal form to manufacturers, service administrators and customers.
- Document project closeout information in department knowledge base and configuration catalog.
- Transport and deliver audiovisual equipment and packages from Tritech warehouse to various job sites and vice versa in a timely matter.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and strong communication skills.
- Must possess AVIXA CTS certification and Crestron DMCE certification.
- Extensive knowledge of control processors, digital signal processers, audio/video tele-conferencing systems, video displays, video walls, professional projectors, roll down screens, wired/wireless microphones, network switches and extender/receiver pairs.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of complex integrated audiovisual installations to component level.
- Troubleshoot, compile and upload code to audiovisual control processors and touch panels.
- Understanding of audio and video over HDMI, network and fiber cable environments.
- Strong understanding of Mac & Windows environments.
- Knowledge of legacy analog set ups.
- Cable termination and soldering skills.
- Must carry necessary tools and have ability to work individually or with a team.
- Lifting and carrying of large/heavy equipment and load/unload from Service Vehicles is required.
- Occasional travel to outer areas of New York City.
- Maintain current industry trainings and certifications.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and/or valid state identification.
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: Dental, medical and a 401K plan.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us online at www.tritechcomm.com
TRITECH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER