We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the region’s leading technology systems integrator’s installing and servicing Audio Visual, Communications and Security Systems. Our business model is very unique in that we are the only company in the region capable of delivering these three services as a single source. Our Corporate headquarters is located in Garden City, Long Island and we operate three regional sales offices in Manhattan, Boston and Washington DC. This position is for an Audio Visual Service Technician to join our New York based Service Team.
Audio Visual Service Technician will be responsible for providing onsite service support to Tritech customers. Candidate must have experience with commercially integrated professional audiovisual systems. This position requires strong audiovisual knowledge of control systems, digital signal processors, video displays/video walls and wireless microphone systems. Capability to interpret audiovisual systems drawings and track progress in a ticketing system is necessary.
• Troubleshoot & resolve customer issues relating to integrated AV systems installed by Tritech.
• Communicate with Service Office Administrators for scheduling and dispatch to customer locations.
• Report and explain solutions in written and verbal form to customers and Service Administrators.
• Use ticketing system for time entries, discussion notes and resolution notes documentation.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills and strong communication skills.
• Experience with Audio/Video Tele-Conferencing systems.
• Knowledge of video displays, video walls, professional projectors and roll down screens.
• Strong understanding of various DSPs, wired/wireless microphones and sound reinforcement.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting of integrated audiovisual installations to component level.
• Troubleshoot, compile and upload code to audiovisual control processors and touch panels.
• Understanding of audio and video over HDMI, network and fiber cable environments.
• Strong understanding of Mac & PC environments.
• Knowledge of legacy analog set ups.
• Cable termination and soldering skills.
• Must carry necessary tools at all times and have ability to work individually or with a team.
• Lifting and carrying of large/heavy equipment and load/unload from Service Vehicles is required.
• Occasional travel to outer boroughs, upstate New York, New Jersey & Connecticut.
• Maintain current industry training and certifications.
• CTS and DMCE certifications a plus.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a safe driving record.
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: Dental, medical and a 401K plan.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements to Evega@tritechcomm.com
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER