We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards, and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the region’s leading technology systems integrators installing and servicing Audio Visual, Communications and Security Systems. Our business model is unique in that we are the only company in the region capable of delivering these three services as a single source. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Garden City, Long Island and we operate four regional sales offices in Manhattan, New Jersey, Boston and Washington DC. This position is for an Audio-Visual Lead Technician to join our Lanham, MD (DC Region) team.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing installation, startup and closeout of all jobs, service/repair support to customers.
- Able to install basic AV and IT related infrastructure (cabling, connectors, rack assembly)
- Able to install, operate and service most AV equipment and systems.
- Must be able to read and comprehend AV systems drawings, specifications and technical manuals.
- Ability to configure AV equipment such as media control systems (AMX/Crestron/Extron), matrix mixers and switchers, codecs (Tandberg/Polycom)
- Ability to operate machinery, use power tools (hammer drills, reciprocating saws etc.)
- Lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs., and work on ladders and scaffolding.
- Must be familiar with all types of computer video display formats and configurations.
- Interact with clients in a professional, customer service-oriented manner.
- Be available to work outside of regularly scheduled hours on occasion.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in computer programs such as: MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations.
- 2 years or more of previous employment in a technical position with an AV integration firm, preferably with installation and service-related responsibilities.
- Must be very competent in running Project sites and installs and leading a crew of technicians.
- Has a Technical certification from at least one major AV equipment manufacturer, such as Crestron, Extron, Clear One, AMX or a similar firm.
- Possess and Associates level college degree in a technology related field (or 4 years of AV work experience may compensate for a college degree)
- CTS, CTS-I, NICET, EST or a similar certification is preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to component level.
- Proven track record in providing superior customer service skills.
- A clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
Some travel required.
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: dental, medical, and 401k plan.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements, to DWynne@tritechcomm.com .
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER