We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity and rewards of a career at TRITECH Communications. TRITECH is one of the nation’s leading technology integrators serving Fortune 100 clients. Our OneSource business model provides clients with a single source for the installation & maintenance of communications, audio visual and security systems. Our corporate headquarters is located in Garden City, Long Island and we provide coverage through regional offices in New York, Maryland and Massachusetts.
Responsible for providing service/repair support to customers.
- Troubleshoot & resolve customer issues relating to our integrated AV systems
- Interaction with clients, general contractors, electrical contractors, etc
- Daily field reporting to Service Administrator and or Service Manager
- Working out of a ticketing system for logging all updates
Candidate must have experience installing, integrating, setting up and performing basic programming for commercial, Pro-AV systems. Preventative maintenance and capability to work with facility and low voltage systems drawings and schematics.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License; have and maintain a safe driving record.
- Strong Communication skills
- Maintain current industry certifications
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of all Audio Video installations down to component level
- General understanding of control systems; compile & upload Crestron/AMX code to control processors.
- Strong understanding of audio environments, multi-mic installations with voice lift
- Write, edit and upload audio programs for the following DSP systems; Biamp, QSC, Symetrix, Polycom & ClearOne.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of Video Conferencing systems such as Cisco, Polycom, and other IP based video systems
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of Displays & Video Walls. Strong understanding of commercial displays & Projectors including legacy analog set ups such as Component Video, Composite & YC Video signals
- Understanding of Audio and Video over HDMI, CAT5 & Fiber environments
- Strong understanding of Mac & PC operating systems
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: dental, medical, and 401k plan.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements, to email@example.com.
Visit us online at www.tritechcomm.com. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER