We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity and rewards of a career at TRITECH. TRITECH designs, installs and services Audio Visual, Communications and Security Systems. Our business model is unique in that we are the only company in the region capable of delivering these three services to enterprise customers as a single source. Our Corporate Headquarters is located in Garden City, Long Island and we operate four regional operation centers in Manhattan, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Maryland.
This position requires someone who is articulate in Audio Visual systems provided and supported by TRITECH Communications Inc. Responsible for providing pre and post-sales support to sales and technical staff on electronic systems. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Operate most types of AV systems and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems.
- Program and configure AV equipment such as Polycom, Biamp, Crestron, AMX, Cisco/Tandberg, DSP’s, matrix mixers and switchers, codecs (Tandberg, Polycom)
- Configure IP addressable devices such as routers, switches, servers.
- Contribute on projects from initial estimating phase through final inspections and commissioning.
- Be willing to work both “in house” and in the field when required.
- Competent with windows based software such as MS Office and projects.
- Interact with clients in a professional manner.
Additional skills and abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with a diverse group.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including programs such as: MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb and sit for an extended period of time.
- Some light lifting is required.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
- 5 years or more of previous employment in an engineering or technical position with an AV integration firm, preferably with design and installation related responsibilities.
- Hold an ICIA certification as a Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) or higher, or a NSCA-EST level One certification.
- Hold current technical certifications from several major AV equipment manufacturers, such as Crestron, Extron, Clear One, AMX or similar.
- An Associate degree in a technically related field. (4 years of experience may compensate for a college degree)
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Some travel required
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: Dental, medical and a 401K plan. Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements by clicking the link below or e-mailing dconnelli@TriTechComm.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER