This position requires someone who is articulate in Audio Visual systems provided and supported by TRITECH Communications Inc. Responsible for providing pre- and post- sales support to sales and technical staff on electronic systems. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Operate most types of AV systems and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems.
- Program and configure AV equipment such as Polycom, Biamp, Crestron, AMX, Cisco/Tandberg, DSP’s, matrix mixers and switchers, codecs (Tandberg, Polycom)
- Configure IP addressable devices such as routers, switches, servers.
- Contribute on projects from initial estimating phase through final inspections and commissioning.
- Be willing to work both “in house” and in the field when required.
- Competent with windows based software such as MS Office and projects.
- Interact with clients in a professional manner.
Additional skills and abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with a diverse group.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including programs such as: MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb and sit for an extended period of time.
- Some light lifting is required.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
- 5 years or more of previous employment in an engineering or technical position with an AV integration firm, preferably with design and installation related responsibilities.
- Hold an ICIA certification as a Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) or higher, or a NSCA-EST level One certification.
- Hold current technical certifications from several major AV equipment manufacturers, such as Crestron, Extron, Clear One, AMX or similar.
- An Associate degree in a technically related field. (4 years of experience may compensate for a college degree)
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Some travel required.
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: Dental, medical and a 401K plan.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements.