TRITECH Communications, Inc., one of the nation’s leading technology integrators, seeks an Administrative Assistant for our 8th Avenue Office located in New York City. This is an ideal opportunity for a bright, computer savvy, quick learner who has excellent people skills and an eye for detail.
e invite you to discover the excitement, diversity and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the nation’s leading technology systems integrators installing and servicing mission critical technology infrastructure including Audio Visual, Communications and Security Systems. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Garden City and we operate five regional operation centers in Manhattan, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Maryland.
This is an entry level position and we are willing to train the right candidate. You will report to the Director of Human Resources
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and document employee records required to be in compliance with all active job sites
- Ensure that Company policies are being adhered to on the various job sites
- Identify and take necessary steps to correct issues
- Assist the team as needed with any other administrative tasks
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, Job-related experience, preferably in a fast-paced office environment is a plus.
- Professional, diplomatic and ethical practice
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills
- Must be a team player but able to work independently as well
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized. Must be punctual and reliable
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both employees and managers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing, implementing and follow-up skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Commensurate with experience, and includes a comprehensive benefits package: Dental, Medical, 401k plan with a discretionary employee match and annual bonus. Generous PTO which begins to accrue after 30 days
Qualified candidates interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER