We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, and excellence of a career at TRITECH Communications. Our company is one of the nation’s leading technology systems integrators installing and servicing mission critical technology infrastructure including Audio Visual, Communications and Security Systems. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Garden City and we operate five regional operation centers in Manhattan, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Maryland.
Working for the Manager of Accounts Payable in a fast-paced environment, compiling and maintaining all accounts payable records for multiple divisions.
Responsible for the timely and accurate reconciliation of all vendor statements.
Manage and maintain necessary documents in TimberScan paperless environment. Assist and support AP Manager in various weekly and monthly accounting tasks.
- Carefully review invoices and associated purchase orders from multiple platforms
- Resolve purchase order and / or invoice discrepancies
- Issue, acquire, and enter purchase orders, packing slips, invoices, and checks in TimberScan with a high degree of accuracy
- Communicate and build strong working relationships with all vendors
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements
- Complete New Vendor Credit Applications
- Update and send Resale Certificates to Vendors
- Review AP aging and provide check run requirements per division
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to management
- Maintain subcontractor contracts, insurance paperwork, and W-9s
- Assist AP Manager in various month and year-end tasks
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational ability, excellent attention to detail, be proactive, and be able to consistently meet deadlines. Candidate must possess a minimum of three years’ experience in Accounts Payable, including detailed work in accounting. Experience with a paperless environment is a major plus.
They must be able to get along well with others and encourage successful collaboration. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint. Must have a strong working knowledge of computerized accounting systems. Sage 300 CRE, TimberScan, Microsoft Dynamics, and ConnectWise is a major plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and comprehensive benefits package including dental, medical, paid time off, 401k plan with a discretionary employee match. Annual profit share bonus based on company and individual performance.
Qualified candidates, interested in joining a challenging, growing, customer-oriented organization, are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements, to email@example.com
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER